Tuesday, September 4, 2012

fake oakleys but unlike me

The establishment of the dragon's home or is a martial arts director Yuen Woo-ping Yuen Ka Ban, in addition to a stable work contracts, they still have the bonus of movie box office, so that in addition to be able to attract more good people to join, but also can stimulate everyone's entrepreneurial spirit. to know the effectiveness of the film, the bonus is not a small sum.
Shen Mandarin is not very good, and sometimes his pronunciation of some words and phrases are not very accurate, so under normal circumstances is very loud,cheap nfl jerseys, and now the sound of shouting quite explosive power, I suddenly recovered.
In this film, the master of the Jing Chou love an angry angry people, the yellow mound Shen shaping the image of useful an anger and majestic momentum, it is in line with the spirit of the original, but in the future, including the shadow of the earth movie than the original film, the audience will enjoy the synthetic effect after dubbing.
there is nothing wrong if the picture looks inconsistent, and tomorrow will be to re-shoot.
voices continue to be heard.
The only rush filming, I have the habit with a watch, so you can fully grasp the rhythm of the work.
I play points is the most important play, only a little plot I do not envy, most of the other I have to participate in the performance, but also the work of the director can not do without me, so they are best .
Seriously do the math, I have sixteen hours of continuous work, of course,fake oakleys, there are a few 40 hours in a row around the clock rush job, but they are not like me all day long is a kind of energetic feeling, to know that I the image is directly related to the quality of the movie, you can not have the slightest careless.
Fortunately, I now unlike before Yungong will have purple breath wound, and the body is now the shape of a dragon is rapt to appear, so I can control your body feels.
In fact, the crew some little surprise for me I know, because one person in ten days so intense work, actually so his voice does seem somewhat peculiar.
It seems sometimes need to show what necessary fatigue Italy, or the gossip I'm afraid more.
Group of people's point of view, my body has been the extreme poor, in addition to the high-intensity work, as well as keep plane flying, so most people think I am excited state health broke down in front of a sign, so yellow mound application will think of desiring me.
Liu Yi Fei their working hours Looking back, long, but unlike me

No comments:

Post a Comment