Friday, July 6, 2012

fake oakleys that also struggle Why

Luo Hong Kong's consumer really make a living for tens of thousands of HK Zhufu side pulled out the credit card to the waiter to credit card, she asked me: If I later take on the mainland wages in Hong Kong, nice ah.
Zhufu full credit card incorporated into the purse, took me to get on his Ferrari, all the way to move to the traveling Kowloon Tong, Tung Lo Wan, Sha Tau Kok, Lantau Island, Victoria Bay along the way can not wait to give birth to eight eyes, the beauty of meridian .
Bay in Victoria, we are faced with rolling sea, each look a gift horse I have a feeling, though Xiyingmen guitar like has long since disappeared, but I strongly felt the momentum, and shook my every nerve.
Zhufu turned around and looked at me: Good professional businessmen! I thinking about something else. I was silent for a long while, suddenly spoke out: Zhufu the whole next day, early to pick me up to his company from his company is the closer, the more I feel make us feel pleasure Zhufu company on the 18th floor, a good number.
Into the financial firms in Zhufu, I know this is Xiyingmen Unlike most companies, each employee table is separated by the rectangular, but placed according to feng shui seems to understand the mysterious, confusing and very irregular, decency, but for insiders. Letter feng shui, this rare piece of good layout.
Really can not understand the science is more developed, more popular superstition. In the United States is the world's scientific and technological power, the religious people account for more than 80%; in Europe, is dominated by Christ; in Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan, off brother in the police Bureau are zhan place; kick out the high-ranking officials in the mainland do not believe that a Buddhist. these people which is not highly educated? human weakness is that,fake oakleys, disappointed, helpless,fake oakleys, empty and afraid to face piously do illusory figures believers. If you get hold of a good feng shui sites fortune,cheap oakley sunglasses, that I am studying so hard for so many years why? that also struggle Why? My friends and I want to protect this world, do not know the misfortune of the world , or the unfortunate.
not be extinguished in the body. Lao Zhu must have earned a lot of money, right? Zhufu full embarrassed smile: I conduct itself with the boss.Related posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment