Sunday, June 10, 2012

Washington Nationals Jerseys my heart was suddenly filled with indescribable excitement

New air to recite the English ...... (who took the cabbage to throw me ... I was really thinking)
However, when I went to the Normal door, looked at small groups of beautiful women, I immediately put those naive thrown out the window, as a man, a normal man, no one way to resist to live in such temptation, I suddenly feel that I'm not reading, but to enjoy life, the university, I love you!
Parents accompanied by their own College freshmen reported everywhere, soon after finishing the payment of the registration formalities, looking around beautiful women such as weaving, and realized, my high school crush chubby girl with any one of the girls here than like a lump of poo I'm one to see the world, after all, the urban area, the quality of girls is much better than the Men suburbs.
A loud voice interrupted my thoughts, One under, quickly replied: Having to go forward, my parents followed him, this school is really fucking big, and take nearly 20 minutes to the hostel to clean up a bit, to send my parents went to the station, when outside the school when I return, my heart was suddenly filled with indescribable excitement, Normal ..., not the beauty of Normal, here I come ...
Returned to the bedroom when the other three roommates have to is get together to chat,Boston Celtics Jerseys, see I came in they were talking smiled at me, be regarded as the greeting.
After a brief self-introduction, all of us even know, my character is very cheerful, and pretty soon talking and laughing.
Wang Hua is a lanky,Washington Nationals Jerseys, not very talkative, and be able to tell from the chat, he likes to play chess; Jessen is dyed yellow hair guy, such a person before I see more, it is estimated also outside his stay. but his attitude towards me still very friendly and chatted for a while threw a cigarette; Wu Bing is a fat, the face Hengrou, look silly ............
Afternoon what the four of us decided to play cards, a few men together in addition to talking about women, no other pastime. Sure enough, the name of the name had turned the conversation go across the floor of the girls who
Fat Se Mimi said: Have heard me want to laugh, looked like how like for hundreds of years never seen a woman, damn good for nothing, but I'd also be happy to talk about this topic.
So, after a fat start a discussion, the four of us eyes immediately shine, do not know across the upstairs girls did not feel faint surge of murderous ...
Phrase called Europe and the United States in Korea, Hong Kong, you can chat on most of the day, talk to action the coefficient of difficulty from the figure of the heroine, so I appreciate this profound, life is a beautiful woman enough, not to mention I now have three.
Lip

No comments:

Post a Comment